Janet enjoys working and consulting with startup non-profits to ensure their success and continued growth. She has act as a consultant or on the advisory council with several local non-profits including Art Connects, LexArts, The Lyric Theatre, The Nest and she founded and continues to be an active board member for Women Leading Kentucky. In many of these non-profits, she served as a consultant in their early stages and then was often appointed as a board member to continue on as an active role in the organization’s progress and continued growth.
Janet is committed to introducing and exposing children and adults to the arts, as well as any organization whose mission is the transform lives and inspire women to reach beyond their limits.
She has served as consultant and board member in the following capacities:
- essay about bestfriend ap govt executive branch essay viagra men prostate cancer ambience cd set achat cialis par internet para que sirve el medicamento cialis de 20 mg mucinex and antibiotics keflex together here https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/coca-cola-scholarship-essay-topic/56/ ventolin equivalent sex power tablet for female in hindi click english regents critical lens essay examples advil motrin active ingredient master's thesis resume https://opendoorsatl.org/definition/parts-of-speech-ppt/9/ why viagra is not working typhoid cipro dosage free research papers on amendments of the constitution follow link https://dianegottlieb.com/education/how-to-do-legal-research-paper/93/ follow url efek samping obat viagra yang menghebohkan https://heystamford.com/writing/buying-a-term-paper/8/ https://www.thehasse.org/does/sildenafil-ems/45/ dependencia al viagra constitutional conventions uk essay essay writing companies best descriptive essay sample source https://dianegottlieb.com/education/aids-research-papers/93/ LexArts, 2009-2011, Board member
- The Lyric Theatre, 2012-2015, Board member
- The Nest, 2006-2008, Board member & chair
- Commerce Lexington, 2006-2008
- Women Leading Kentucky, Founded in 1999 and Board Member 1999-2016
- Carnegie Center for Literacy & Learning, Board member and chair, 2013-present
- Art Connects, Board member 2016-present
- Athens West Theatre Group, Board member, 2016-present